Welcome to the official Seasons Blog!

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Question Mark Part 4

Hey guys,

I'm very close to releasing what the question mark is...
but first, I would like to know what you think the secret character is?

Previous Hints:
• Question Mark Part 3
• Question Mark Part 2
• Question Mark Part 1

Note to Fastjordan: If you posting this on the wordpress blog please give credit to me and can u add me to the wordpress blog too I just got a account.

Seasons Designer/Mod
~ Pokefire

2 comments:

Haroon123 said...

i think the secret character is one of the many xat owners checkin to c wat goes on in the world
lolz
jk
i mean wat goes on in the chat

Fastjordan said...

Ummm.... Pokefire. I can finally get in contact with you.

I would love to add you to http://seasonsbeta.wordpress.com, but I need your email. Comment with your email on the site and then I can make you an author of the blog. Thanks.