Welcome to the official Seasons Blog!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Meeting

Hey guys,

Sorry I'm posting this late but there will be a meeting for ALL SEASONS STAFF

When: Tomorrow, Sunday January 24th, 2010.

Time: 3:00pm EST (Please use a Time converter to check your time.)

Where: On Seasons Chat

xat.com/seasonsgang

or

Seasonsgang.blogspot.com

I have talked to Funster and he is going to be coming to the meeting.

another thing is at the meeting I will tell the staff members that attend the password to the Characters Page...

Oh and I really need ALL staff members to attend because there are some problems and some of the Staff would like to talk about.

Seasons Designer/Mod

~ Pokefire

2 comments:

Fastjordan said...

I already know the password! Lol! Nice try though! The password ( I won't give it away ) it just numbers.

Lol, good try though! I'm not possitive I can make it, I'll try my best though!

Make it: 82.5%
Not Make It: 17.5%

Pokefire said...

Lol but I'm going to change it ;)
lol