Welcome to the official Seasons Blog!

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Token Design News

Hey guys,

remember the token design I made before?
If you don't remember here is the picture:


Well some of you might of head this but people have been saying I stole the design from Sorbz and that Nathaniel9909 was the one who made it. Well its
NOT TRUE!

I even talked to Nathaniel and he Admitted that I made it and he copied it.



Me: WAS THE TOKEN DESIGN MINE OR YOURS?
Nathaniel9909: -_- YOU
Me: Then why did you copy it?



Oh, and Nathaniel, I'm just posting this because a lot of people were saying I stole the design.



Seasons Designer,
~ Pokefire

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

-.-
It's better if you took a picture for proof, cause some might not believe you. But I can still make them believe you alright. Shall what do you say?
~Ryan

Pokefire said...

Lol, I did have proff but I deleted it by accident D: